Windows XP install trouble

Apr 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Hi,

Okay, running Windows XP here.

I have IIRF located at C:\Inetpub\IIRF.

I have my dll and my iirfGlobal.ini setup with correct permissions and the filters added to "Web Sites" in IIS.

I can browse to localhost/iirfStatus and see the Status Report.

Under IIRF Site Status I see the following bit of information:

Ini file C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Iirf.ini
Ini file timestamp (file not found)

This makes sense because I have not specified an Iirf.ini file at that location.  HOWEVER, as soon as I create an Iirf.ini file at that location with proper permissions as specified by the help docs, after I restart IIS and try to view the iirfstatus page it throws "Page Not Found". If I remove the iirf.ini and restart IIS the iirfstatus page works as normal again.

Also, in my iirfGlobal.ini I have just one line "RewriteLog C:\Inetpub\IIRF\IIRFLog\IIRfLogfile", yet I never get a file created at that location.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Apr 1, 2010 at 10:49 PM

I just checked the event viewer, and there are Warnings from Ionic Isapi Rewriting Filter with the following description.

The following information is part of the event: IIRF: event ID 2, IIRF: Could not open log file 'C:\Inetpub\IIRF\IIRFLog\IIRfLogfile.4940.log' (error: 3).

Apr 1, 2010 at 11:14 PM

No longer getting the error in event viewer, but still getting the "Page Not Found" whenever I add an iirf.ini to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\

Apr 2, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Got it working

May 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Please, can you share the solution? I have the same problem, too...

Thanks