Unable to see source code changes

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Mar 7, 2011 at 4:51 PM

I am using IIRF v2.1. I made a change to the source code for one of the URLs I am using IIRF on. After making the change to the source code, the change is not reflected when I run the website.

Coordinator
Mar 8, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Edited Mar 8, 2011 at 1:21 PM

What source code have you changed?  Which file?  or files? Be specific. Give code samples, before and after.  

Mar 9, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Hi,

I am sure I am not explaining myself very well. We made changes to our source code. Which ends up being a restful API for what that’s worth. Our URL re-write did not change. We just are not seeing the change reflected when we run the same URL.

If I turn off the URL rewrite and use the fully qualified URL, I can see the change. So I am not sure if there is a way to refresh or restart the DLL, so that the change would be reflected or not.

Thanks for your help.

Erich

Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 8:22 AM
To: elemke@mygrocerydeals.com
Subject: Re: Unable to see source code changes [IIRF:248738]

What source code have you changed? Be specific. Give code samples, before and after.

Coordinator
Mar 9, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Yes, I still don't understand.

I understand the part where you said, you've made changes to your source code.  Except, that part is irrelevant, to me.  I can't really help with that, and it really has no bearing on IIRF operation.

What I  can help with is IIRF.  If you tell me what rules you are using, what rewrite results you expect to see, and what rewrite results you actually see, I can help out. I will also need the contents of the IIRF log file for a single request.

For example, "When an incoming request like http://foo/bar/bam arrives, I expect it to be {rewritten/redirected/proxied} to  /foo/fop/whee . But what I actually see is... "