url rewrite in subfolder

Topics: User Forum
Nov 22, 2011 at 6:41 PM

I have a website in subfolder which name is "new" and I use iirf.ini in my domain root

and my iirf.ini file contains

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l

RewriteRule ^/(.+)$ /index.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

it doesnt work now..

how can I modify my iirf.ini file..

thank you..

Coordinator
Dec 6, 2011 at 8:24 PM

"How can I modify my iirf.ini file?"

Is this a trick question?  the obvious answer is: With a text editor.  But it is so obvious I am sure this is not the answer you were looking for.

"it doesn't work"

Yes, well,... .lots of people say "it doesn't work" and I am unable to help any of them.  You will need to be quite a bit more specific than "it doesn't work."

The first thing I suggest you do, as I have suggested literally hundreds and hundreds of times in similar threads on this forum,  is to check the /iirfstatus URL.  Verify that IIRF is installed and configured and operating.  If you don't know how to do this, read the documentaiton.

Then, after you have verified that IIRF is properly configured, check the operation of your rule. If you still see a problem, post back here, and provide additional information. Exactly which incoming URL is "not working" and how is it "not working"?  Be prepared to describe what you see in some detail, with specifics. Supply a relevant snip of the iirf log file that corresponds to the request that "is not working".