IIRF 2.1 on IIS6

Topics: Developer Forum
Jul 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Edited Jul 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I have it working on my local machine running IIS7 and everything works fine. When I push my website up the the test server that is where it isn't working (IIS6), but the log file is getting wrote to. It writes to the log that it finds the rules from the ini file. Two issues I'm having are:

1. I can't open the /iirfstatus web page.

2. the business rules are getting noticed in the log file, but apparently getting ignored.

I have it installed and configured for this site only and below is the contents of my Iirf.ini file.

-------------------------------------------------

StatusInquiry ON /iirfStatus RemoteOk

RewriteLog c:\temp\iirf\iirf

RewriteRule  /eurl\.axd/ - [L]

RewriteRule  ^/Default2  /Default2.aspx
RewriteRule  ^/Default  /Default.aspx

-----------------------------------------------

Log file entry is:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu Jul 05 15:19:40 -  3684 - ReadVdirConfig: Done reading INI for the root vdir, found 3 rules (0 errors, 0 warnings) on 9 lines, in 1 modules.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way It is a 4.0 framework website and a 64bit windows server 2003 box.

As a update when I added RewriteLogLevel 5 to the ini file it started returning references to a index.php webpage, which I think is build into the iirf.dll for my site is dotnet and uses no php pages. Also when i added the below as the first rule after the rule about eurl.axd to the site it started working (but only for that page, can't do the same for other pages, so the extensionless part becomes usesless uness the site has only one page in it.), but why? I'm noticing that the rules are case sensitive also.

RewriteRule  ^/index.php  /Default.aspx