iirf.ini not found but , for what site ?

Topics: User Forum
Oct 31, 2012 at 2:59 AM
Edited Oct 31, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Hello,

I have installed on my server the ionics isapi rewrite filter and I have thousand of sites on this server.

On log event I found thousand of errors like this, but there are no information about path or site where ionic are finding the ini file.
How can I know what site havent the ini file ? 

Event Type: WarningEvent Source: Ionic Isapi Rewriting FilterEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 3Date: 10/30/2012Time: 10:50:02 PMUser: N/AComputer: 910A5Description:The description for Event ID ( 3 ) in Source ( Ionic Isapi Rewriting Filter ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: IIRF: event ID 3, IIRF: Could not open ini file 'Iirf.ini' (error: 2, The system cannot find the file specified.). 

Oct 31, 2012 at 3:39 AM

If I were in your place I'd write a shell script (i.e. in powershell) to find which sites don't have the iirf.ini.

Oct 31, 2012 at 3:49 AM

Hello Mausch,

tks for your reply but I think that this is not the solution.

Some time eventlog register that dont find the ini file on C:\windows\syswow64, other time in C:\windows, other he dont say where he dont find.

I think that this is one error from IIRF because I have one little tool that I created  to confirm what site have the ini file and all site that use iirf have iirf.ini.

I dont have any site pointed to C:\windows then I dont know why IIR find the INI in some cases, on windows folder..

Have any method to config IIRF to write one more detailed log where he put the locate of file that he cant find ?