Plesk with Isapi Will not Load. Status Unknown.

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Aug 18, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Ok I had my Isapi filter installed fine on a seperate website. Then I am trying to test with plesk (not on production server) to immitate a problem I was having. I have managed to do so.

Basically the Isapi Filter is added on the list. Its not even getting loaded because its not even creating logs where as it was before. I have given full permissions to all I can on both the /system32/IIRF/ and /temp/IIRF/. This was working fine till Plesk is running.

Heres a screenshot, the rest of the sites running on there are plesk. Don't worry about the domain, I am accessing it through the IP. The IP has only been assigned to that 1 site on port 80 whats normal.

I am running IIS 6 and Plesk 9.0.1.

Any Ideas?

Aug 18, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Right, It's not loading.

Usually this is a permissions error.

I suggest you follow the steps in the doc for verifying and troubleshooting installation

Aug 19, 2009 at 11:06 AM

I have just given full control for testing purposes to all users, even all the plesk users. Plesk creates its own users for each website.

You get a 30 day trial period for plesk, I reccomend if you have a machine you can test on trying to get it running with plesk cause I know of someone else with the same problem. I am not sure if this filter is compatable with Plesk. I had the filter running on a different website fine BEFORE I installed Plesk. When I install Plesk and add it it just doesnt load, stays as unknown.

Also in the event viewer there are no errors there for the Isapi filter.