Discussions under User Forum

Welcome to the discussion forum for IIRF. This is a forum for asking questions ("How can I...?") and making suggestions ("I would like it if IIRF would...."). Before posting:

- READ THE DOCUMENTATION.  the link is available on this page. Most of your questions are already answered in the documentation. 

- DO NOT POST A MESSAGE THAT SAYS "IT ISN'T WORKING".  That is not a useful description of whatever problem you are having.  If you don't know enough to provide further information beyond "it isn't working", READ THE DOCUMENTATION.

- Use the search feature to search the forum archives.

- Finally, READ THE DOCUMENTATION.  Someone  was nice enough to build the software, and write the doc. Use it, don't abuse it.

Where can I download IIRF v2.0 - I have II5/Windows 2K Server

first post: TonySvasek wrote: Yep - its bad re: II5/Windows 2K Server but I have inherited this s...

latest post: TonySvasek wrote: I would donate too if the donate page worked : (

Simple redirection of a single url to another url

first post: FredAndCo wrote: Greetings everyone ! I'm running IIS 6.1 with IIRF 2.1 I want t...

latest post: FredAndCo wrote: FYI IIRF Status Report IIRF Global Status IIRF Version Ionic IS...

URL being stored in SCRIPT_NAME on subsequent requests?

first post: james789 wrote: I'm having an issue with IIRF on IIS6 (although in this case not su...

Replace HTML

first post: hlef wrote: I'm using URLRewrite 2.0 on IIS 7 to intercept all text/html and re...

Mobile Detect Append URL

first post: nemesisdan wrote: Is there anyway to append all url's when using a subdomain without ...

Error When Installing IIRF on Windows 2012 R2

first post: habs wrote: Error message: "Setup for Iconic's ISAPI Rewrite Filter 2.1 ended p...

latest post: NPires wrote: There's a fix here (https://iirf.codeplex.com/workitem/34722) and h...

Does IIRF work with Windows 2012?

first post: azurillo wrote: I am using IIRF withou any problem in Windows 2003/2008. Yesterday...

latest post: NPires wrote: There's a fix here (https://iirf.codeplex.com/workitem/34722) and h...

Is there a maximum of available ReWrites?

first post: jcdisciple wrote: I seem to have hit a brick wall with the latest addition of new URL...

need help please with rules from .htaccess

first post: neonglobeLLC wrote: im new to iirf.. i need help translating my .htaccess file... to i...

ProxyPass POST returns 403.18 status

first post: KevM wrote: On IIS 8.5 we are using IIRF 2.1.2.3 and doing a simple ProxyPass w...