The current release is v1.2.15 R8.
Major new stuff in IIRF for v1.2.15:
- RewriteHeader - a new directive allowing you to create or change arbitrary HTTP Headers in the same way you can rewrite URLs. With this feature you can set an arbitrary HTTP Header equal to the original URL, or you can set a blanket header saying that the URL was rewritten, or ... the possibilities are endless.
- RedirectRule - a new directive to lessen confusion about redirect versus rewrite. Now, if you want to redirect, use RedirectRule. If you want to rewrite, use RewriteRule.
- StrictParsing - a new directive to allow the old behavior (RewriteRule with R implies a redirect)
- Updated logging design - for better performance and reliability. Also easier-to-read and easier-to-maintain code.
- Updated TestDriver.exe - now accepts input and output URLs in the SampleUrls.txt file. Delivers a summary report to concisely show whether the rules work as expected.
- New replacement pattern - the dash ('-') character is a special replacement pattern which tells IIRF to NOT rewrite.
- corrected logic for an edge case on log10()
- added CrtSetReportMode() to prevent popup dialogs when sprintfs buffers are too small (which should never happen anyway)
R7 corrected a problem of never-ending sleep during filter termination.
R6 corrected a problem with buffer overrun in GenerateReplacementString(), and a null pointer exception ni GetServerVariable.
See the release notes included in either download, for more information.
v1.2.15 will be the final release of IIRF on the v1.2 architecture.
If you find IIRF useful, please consider donating
. IIRF is still free, no-fee, and open-source, but I am now accepting donations
on behalf of my favorite charity. The concept is called "DonationWare".
These are the downloads available in this release:
- IonicIsapiRewriter-1.2.15-src.zip - The source code. It includes the C source code for the filter and the utilities like the TestDriver.exe program. This zip also includes a makefile that will build the filter. You will need the Windows SDK and the Microsoft C/C++ compiler in order to build this filter. Download this if you want to hack the code, modify it, examine it, and so on. You do not need this download if you want to only USE the filter.
- IonicIsapiRewriter-1.2.15-bin.zip - This is the binary release. It includes the compiled DLL; the Readme file, which contains all the documentation; and the various utility programs like the TestDriver.exe and the test ini files. Download this if you want to use IIRF in your own websites.