This is IIRF v1.2.16 R8.
This is a minor release. It is v1.2.15, plus a few new features.
- QSA modifer - Apache's mod_rewrite has a QSA modifier for RewriteRule. It appends the original query string to any query string resulting from the replacement. This was workitem 19486: implement rewrite modifier QSA, like Apache mod_rewrite.
- [G] and [NC] modifiers. [G] returns a "410 Gone" http status code, much like NF returns "404 Not Found". [NC] is a synonym for [I].
- a .CHM-format helpfile. -- workitem 17043: IIRF should have proper documentation. To read it: download the file, then, in Explorer, Right click on the saved file, and click the Unblock button in the lower part of the properties window.
- StatusUrl directive - now IIRF responds to a configured URL with a status message. Good for basic health or liveness checking. workitem 23459: Query the status of the filter at runtime over HTTP
- RewriteEngine directive - like the mod_proxy version. workitem 23458: RewriteEngine directive
An HTML-ized version of the IIRF help file is available online