Latest update 30 May 2010.
For v220.127.116.11, I have included x64 binaries on the download list. I still don't have an x64 server, so I havevn't been able to test this, so I cannot promise that it will just work. But it builds cleanly. Be careful about which DLL you download. There is no x64 MSI file, yet, sorry.
Included new features:
Additional Planned or Proposed features & fixes:
- Iirf2.1.msi - the MSI installer for IIRF. Get this if you want to install and go. This installer works for x86 only.
- IonicIsapiRewriter-2.1-Release-XXX-bin.zip - This is the binary release. It includes the compiled DLL; the CHM file, which contains all the documentation; and the various utility programs like the TestDriver.exe and the test ini files. Download this if you want to use IIRF in your own websites, and you don't want the MSI installer. There are two versions - one for Win32 (x86) and one for x64. Be sure to get the right one.
- IonicIsapiRewriter-2.1-Debug-Win32-bin.zip - This is the binary release, built with debug symbols. It includes the compiled DLL; the PDB files, the CHM file, which contains all the documentation; and the various utility programs like the TestDriver.exe and the test ini files. Download this if you want to use IIRF in your own websites, and you think you might need to debug IIRF. There are two versions - one for Win32 (x86) and one for x64. Be sure to get the right one.
- IonicIsapiRewriter-2.1-src.zip - The source code. It includes the C source code for the filter and the utilities like the TestDriver.exe program. This zip also includes a makefile that will build the filter. You will need the Windows SDK and the Microsoft C/C++ compiler in order to build this filter. Download this if you want to hack the code, modify it, examine it, and so on. You do not need this download if you want to only USE the filter.
- IirfGuide.chm - the help file for IIRF.
- iirf-mode.el - a editing mode for emacs, to edit IIRF.ini files. It provides syntax highlighting for IIRF directives. This will be helpful only if you already use emacs.
If you find IIRF useful, please consider donating
. IIRF is still free, no-fee, and open-source, but I am now accepting donations
on behalf of my favorite charity. The concept is called "DonationWare".