I'm using it with xmpp4js library to proxypass ^/http-bind/ to http://myserver:7070/http-bind/.
But after I test it for 2-3 minutes my application pool stop working.
My server is Windows Server 2003 R2 service pack 2 + IIS6
My installation steps:
1. Copy IIRF.dll (22.214.171.124) and blank IirfGlobal.ini to 'C:/windows/system32/inetsrv/IIRF'
2. Set IIS_WPG to both of them.
3. Open IIS6. Add IIRF.dll from folder 'C:/windows/system32/inetsrv/IIRF' to ISAPI filter.
4. From IIS->Properties->Home Directory->Configuration->Mapping add 'iirf' (C:/windows/system32/inetsrv/IIRF/IIRF.dll).
5. Uncheck 'Verify that file exists' then click 'OK'.
6. Add Web Service Extensions with IIRF.dll from folder 'C:/windows/system32/inetsrv/IIRF' then Allow it.
7. Restart IIS and Application pools.
8. Create iirf.ini in my applicaiton root with this
ProxyPass ^/http-bind/ http://myserver:7070/http-bind/
After that Application pool stop again.
Do I miss something? Really need helps. We stuck on this for a week.