New to IIRF; where to put the rules?

Topics: User Forum
May 31, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Edited May 31, 2011 at 8:19 PM

I've taken over a website using IIRF and the only information I was given was do not change the .dll file and the link to the IIRF website. I've confirmed that it's installed properly and read the documentation both included in the installation help file and the documentation link but am left with the question-what file do I change to update/add the rewrites? I'm hoping I just missed it but besides the ISAPI_Rewrite folder on the server the only files I can find uploaded on the website are the IsapiRewrite7.dll, ISAPIRewrite4_10-12_09 and the IsapiRewrite_8-13-2009 files. The last two seem to be versions of the ISAPIRewrite filter but I tried to update either one of those and that didn't work. So what do I change in order to add or update the rewrites?

Thank You!

Jun 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Is this such a stupid question that its not worth answering? Just shove me in the right direction and I'll figure it out from there. What or where do you change the settings/code? Thanks,

Jun 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM
Edited Jun 9, 2011 at 7:46 PM

There is a file IIRf.ini that you should modify to set the rewrite rules.

It is present in the physical directory corresponding to the virtual directory.

This is all explained in the IIRF documentation, under the section entitled "Configuration".