ISAPI Filter will not load

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jul 11, 2008 at 7:58 AM
I'm very interested in using the IIRF for SEO, but I have problems loading the filter in IIS5 on a Win2K server.
Please can someone point me to either a good resource on how to fix issues with ISAPI filter loading in IIS 5?

Jul 12, 2008 at 2:03 AM
Edited Jul 12, 2008 at 8:38 PM
The readme is the best resource.

What have you tried so far?
what does the logfile say, if anything?

And also, why are you still running Win2000?  
Windows Server 2008 is out now....
Jul 22, 2008 at 3:19 PM
Edited Jul 22, 2008 at 3:20 PM
Apologies for the delayed response.

We’ve managed to get your DLL to work by placing it in the system32 folder. Apparently there is some security context issue, although we were unable to find it.

I’m trying to do a complete url rewrite of our entire website, which currently uses a single index.asp page and varying numbers of varying querystring parameters, some representing page id’s , some actual data and some website modi.

Can someone please advise me on how to approach writing the RewriteRules. To give you guys an idea on the types of URLs that need rewriting, please take a look at the following URLs:          --> This one is of course not difficult to rewrite to                                                                 --> An example of a more complex URL.    --> An example of a URL containing a modus parameter (swichlanguage).

Thanks very much in advance for any advise!

Jul 22, 2008 at 9:20 PM
I'd advise you to check the readme, and try out the TestDriver.exe.