IIRF on Drupal site

Topics: User Forum
Jul 23, 2008 at 12:35 PM
Edited Jul 25, 2008 at 2:48 PM
Looking to simplify Drupal URLs using IIRF.  Tried using the sample Drupalrules.ini file in the download.  When loading the site all of the formating is lost.  No graphics and all text runs like it's in one column of a spreadsheet.  ie all down the left side of the window.  Upon removing the ISAPI filter from the website it goes back to what would be expected.

Renamed the sample Drupalrules.ini to IsapiRewrite4.ini and put in the same directory as IIRF.

Added the IIRF isapi *.dll to the website and added IIRF to the web service extensions.

Can you give me an idea of what to check?  Is the Drupalrules.ini sample still valid for Drupal 6x?
Drupal 6x
IIS 6x
MS Server 2003

Thanks,

Mike
Coordinator
Jul 23, 2008 at 4:32 PM
Sorry!  I don't know Drupal !
Someone contributed that rule file, and I include it, but I've never tested it and I don't know anything about it.
Maybe check around to see if you can find other Drupal users who use IIRF or ISAPI_Rewrite ?
Jul 24, 2008 at 4:35 PM
Thanks.

Pardon my ignorance but is a rule unique to IIRF or is a rule written to use any ISAPI_Rewrite compatible?

Thanks,

Mike

notifications@codeplex.com wrote:
Body{font-family: Verdana; font-size: 0.75em;}#ThreadNotificationFooter{border-top: 1px solid #ccc; color: gray;}#ThreadNotificationPostBody{Margin-Bottom: 2em;}

Sorry! I don't know Drupal !
Someone contributed that rule file, and I include it, but I've never tested it and I don't know anything about it.
Maybe check around to see if you can find other Drupal users who use IIRF or ISAPI_Rewrite ?
Coordinator
Jul 24, 2008 at 5:41 PM

IIRF has a syntax which is similar to ISAPI_Rewrite but not guaranteed to be the same.

I think they were both derived from Apache's mod_rewrite.

Jul 25, 2008 at 7:32 PM
The following rules were designed to work for Drupal and ISAPI_Rewrite Lite. They look pretty close to IIRF rules. Does IIRF support, I,L? (L = Last rule)

# Accept a url with the following extensions and pass them through unchanged.
RewriteRule (.*.gif|.*.png|.*.jpg|.*.pdf|.*.js|.*.css) $1 [I,L]

# Make URLs sane
RewriteRule /index.php.* $0 [I,L]
RewriteRule /(.*)\?(.*) /index.php\?q=$1&$2 [I,L]
RewriteRule /(.*) /index.php\?q=$1 [I,L]

Thanks, Dan
Coordinator
Jul 28, 2008 at 10:08 PM
YES, IIRF supports the L and I flags.