Problem RewriteCond

Feb 5, 2010 at 1:09 PM

upgraded to version 2.1 and this rule does not work for

I need when traveling with an extension that is not on the list rescriderione on the server to another url

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.*
RewriteRule /(?!.+\.css|.+\.gif|.+\.jpg|.+\.png|.+\.bmp|.+\.js|.+\.swf|.+\.htc|.+\.ico|\?.+)((?!.+\.asp).+) /paginaEmpresa.asp?a=s&n=y&b=Buscar&empresa=$1$2 [I,L]

Please Help me

Coordinator
Feb 5, 2010 at 1:13 PM

I'm not able to understand what you wrote.  I don't understand the problem.  I don't understand what you want to do. 

I can try to help you, if your request includes:

• what you want to do.  (I understand only English)
  • what you have tried (your ini file)
  • the results you see
  • the results you expect

Feb 5, 2010 at 1:23 PM

hi

What I need is that when navigating my site with some extention that is not on this list redirect me to a web server in particular.

for example

www.MySite.com.ar / mypage.html

On the server sends to
 www.MySite.com.ar/paginaEmpresa.asp? a = s & n = y & b = Search & company = $ 1 $ 2 [I, L]

RewriteCond% (HTTP_HOST) ^ www .*
/(?!.+ RewriteRule \. Css |. + \. Gif |. + \. Jpg |. + \. Png |. + \. Bmp |. + \. Js |. + \. Swf |. + \ . htc |. + \. ico | \ ?.+)((?!.+ \. asp). +) / paginaEmpresa.asp? a = s & n = y & b = Search & company = $ 1 $ 2 [I, L]

This rule worked with me earlier vesion of isapi

Coordinator
Feb 5, 2010 at 1:36 PM

and what results did you see?

ps: there is no redirect in your rule.  It performs a rewrite, not a redirect.  Read about the difference: http://cheeso.members.winisp.net/Iirf20Help/html/2e820208-c2eb-4d6d-a134-c63f7d41244f.htm

Feb 5, 2010 at 1:55 PM

yo necesito que arriba quede
pero que el servidor responda la pagina
www.MySite.com.ar/paginaEmpresa.asp

No quiero que me redirija a www.MySite.com.ar/paginaEmpresa.asp sino que cuando
 navegan desde www.MySite.com.ar /*.html  el servidor responda www.MySite.com.ar/paginaEmpresa.asp

Perdon si no soy muy claro con lo que necesito

Pero necesito que si me navegan con cualquier  nombre de pagina y extencion que no este en una lista el servidor responda una pagina en particulat

Feb 5, 2010 at 1:55 PM

I need to stay up
but the server responds to the page
www.MySite.com.ar / paginaEmpresa.asp

I do not want to redirect www.MySite.com.ar / paginaEmpresa.asp but when

sail from www.MySite.com.ar / *. html the server responds www.MySite.com.ar / paginaEmpresa.asp

Sorry if I'm not clear about what I need

But I need if I navigate to any page name and extention that is not on a list on a web server to respond to particulate